Reasons to Save DNA
- Genetic therapy can actually pinpoint disease and is curing various diseases and cancer.
- DNA is an invaluable template of personal information that can be saved for future analysis.
- Some people carry inherited genes that make them susceptible to developing cancer.
- Knowing these genes are present can help people make important life decisions.
- DNA is the best method to positively trace family lineage for genealogy research.
- Funeral practices, such as cremation, are destroying valuable genetic data(DNA).
- The saved DNA contains vital information about a person’s ancestry that could benefit future generations.