Reasons Funeral Homes should Save DNA
* DNA degenerates with death, is impractical to exhume, and is completely destroyed in the cremation process.
* This service provides families the ability to store their loved ones DNA at home or wherever they wish.
* Generates extra income for the funeral business. A profit on the capsule and undisclosed fee for collection of blood and drying fees.
* Potential for multiple orders on one family.
* Can create opportunities for publicity regarding this offering- a more innovative approach to handle funeral services.
* Provide "Peace of Mind" for families knowing their medical and genetic history is preserved.